Good News Colors Bangla revamped with new graphics

GrtWcc6.jpg

ur6nre2.jpg

mCRQShD.jpg

VpRSgI8.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Let me start by saying that this is a much-needed step for Colors Bangla to get back in the race. New graphics and shows with proper publicity is the best way to let audiences know that you are serious in competing.
STAR brought this really great way of region oriented graphic and this colors bangla version is the best implementation so far. we can expect same trend for other colors channels as well. No doubt this graphics are better than that of beast Star Jalsha.
I do agree that this is an attractive graphics package and it is far better than what was used before. However I wouldn’t say that it is the best among Bengali channels. Colors Tamil and Kannada also have great graphics. More importantly these graphics do not convey the essence of the region like Star Pravah or Zee Marathi do for Maharashtra.

Also I don’t think that Colors can ever match the level of consistency of Star Jalsha in graphics. Many South Star channels fail to maintain the consistency that SJ does. This is no doubt an excellent job by Colors Bangla but Star Jalsha will always be the king of consistency, within and outside the Star network.

Last edited:
However I wouldn’t say that it is the best among Bengali channels. Colors Tamil and Kannada also have great graphics.
According to me present Colors kannada graphics is not good when compared old graphics of Colors kannada.
This year they didnot changed graphics .last year they changed on june 1st.hope soon they will come with attractive graphics.

Let me start by saying that this is a much-needed step for Colors Bangla to get back in the race. New graphics and shows with proper publicity is the best way to let audiences know that you are serious in competing.

I do agree that this is an attrdown ve graphics package and it is far better than what was used before. However I wouldn’t say that it is the best among Bengali channels. Colors Tamil and Kannada also have great graphics. More importantly these graphics do not convey the essence of the region like Star Pravah or Zee Marathi do for Maharashtra.

Also I don’t think that Colors can ever match the level of consistency of Star Jalsha in graphics. Many South Star channels fail to maintain the consistency that SJ does. This is no doubt an excellent job by Colors Bangla but Star Jalsha will always be the king of consistency, within and outside the Star network.
Even Colors Marathi need revamp with new serials & shows like Colors bangla as its level has gone down same like colors bangla.
Also in graphics Colors Marathi is at down position in Maharashtra they need to do Graphics & logo change, Star Pravah & Sony Marathi are Best for Graphics Zee Marathi is ok ok.
If Colors Marathi want to break monopoly of Star Pravah in Maharashtra they need to do this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock