Colors Infinity programming line-up consist top international shows

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,638

wewake

Contributor
Reaction score
Colors Infinity released its programming line up which consisted of the top international shows such of Fargo, Orange is the New Black, Better Call Saul, The Flash, My Kitchen Rules, The Musketeers, Forever and The Big C.

The experience will be further augmented by the “First Indian TV Premiere” of a new show every day of the week that includes critically acclaimed & multi-award winning series

The channel will also have three episodes of each show playing back to back from 9pm to 12pm. The channel will follow a seven day a week programming strategy.

While currently the season 1 of the respective shows will be playing on the channel, the new seasons of the shows will be released in sync with the US in September.

The channel also announced the brand partners which include L’Oreal, Greygoose, Renault and Integriti. There are also further brand deals expected to be in the pipeline for the channel. Apart from this the channel is expected to have high decibel marketing campaign to reach out into many parts of India apart from the metros and would span over 25 cities across the country. The marketing mix will mainly include TV channels and digital apart from this there will be outdoor media too. The co-curators for the channel Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt will play a vital role in promoting the channel to the masses and get people to sample the channel.

Colors Infinity will have shows spanning genres such as drama, superheroes, comedy, fantasy, crime and thrillers from major studios like Warner Brothers International TV, NBC Universal, Sony Pictures Television, Twentieth Century Fox, Lionsgate, MGM, BBC and Endemol Shine.

There will also be an array of reality television with some of the world’s largest shows across dancing, cooking, magic, singing and other lifestyle interests.

It will be available across DTH and Digital cable platforms, the channel will be aired in SD as well as 1080p HD format with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound.

Ferzad Palia, EVP, Viacom18 and Head, English Entertainment said, “Colors Infinity is set to be the absolute stage for the best in English language entertainment with its handpicked international content and extensive multi genre offering. Adding to the immersive experience, the innovation of facilitating essential viewing is set to be a definitive game changer through inviting newer audience and growing the viewership pie”. Palia further added, “We are overwhelmed with the response of advertises and channel partners who have reposed tremendous faith in COLORS INFINITY and its proposition of bringing scale to the English genre. Our deep partnerships with eminent global brands like L’Oreal, Greygoose, Renault and Integriti is sure to add tremendous value to their endeavor of effectively reaching out to their ideal consumer.”

colors infinity programming line-up consist top international shows

hearing those show names for the first time...:p

btw they are claiming 1080p instead of 1080i which is intresting...

Shadow said:

The DTH companies will downgrade it to 1080i

Shadow said:

Yes, they provide many American TV shows which are from FTA channels ; :lol

Many TV shows are originally shot in 720p & here they call it full HD in ads :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom