Reaction score
Jcrux.jpg

2hdrr.jpg

HYLa3.jpg

v2edi.jpg

H2quG.jpg

use transistor 2SC3298 and 5,1V / 1,5W zener diode. The first pin
of the transistor (base) is connected to the resistor (1-2 kohm) which other
end is then connected to the 12V output inside the receiver -See Blue Wire in pictures. The second pin of the transistor is connected to the zener diode's anode side. Connect the cathode side to the power supply , it's third rectification from left, lower end. It's the red wire in the picture. Finally you have to connect the cooler. It's red wire is connected to the transistor's third pin (emitter) and black wire to the ground Of Stb Or Body .

Mine STB (TATASKY+HD) has inbuilt FAN for temp control ... :lol

Vikram said:
use transistor 2SC3298 and 5,1V / 1,5W zener diode. The first pin
of the transistor (base) is connected to the resistor (1-2 kohm) which other
end is then connected to the 12V output inside the receiver -See Blue Wire in pictures. The second pin of the transistor is connected to the zener diode's anode side. Connect the cathode side to the power supply , it's third rectification from left, lower end. It's the red wire in the picture. Finally you have to connect the cooler. It's red wire is connected to the transistor's third pin (emitter) and black wire to the ground Of Stb Or Body .

vikram, can you just post it as circuit diagram....
im little confused.... as per my knowledge 2SC3298 is audio amplifier. if you post the diagram then i can understand the circuit....7805 is a simple voltage regulator IC then you need no need to connect any zener diode.

gireesh

ys vicram i crosschecked with IC datasheet its high frequency drivers in audio amplifier... let me know the circuit diagram. i will guide to build it with 7805

gireesh

Ya Brother ! U Try it With 7805 And 7812 Without Any Diode As Per your Fan input Source.

vikam i think you didn't understand my replay... i wrote to narrate the diagram on a paper.

gireesh

vikram i wrote that no need to fix the transistor 2SC3298 since its an audio amplifier. but still are getting the output voltage of 5 due to the zener diode . that's why i told you to draw the circuit diagram for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock