D2H EPG

• Thread starter Thread starter Aman Garbi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,116

Aman Garbi

Reaction score
My Dear friends I have an box Model 2222 from 1 month i cant able to watch epg on all channels instead 2 programmes means present running progrrame and next one. Even more in Guide option it happens same for me Thanks in advance please solve my matter

Yes bro I also have the same model and Im not receiving epg of more than two programmes. This issue is for more than a month.

D2H EPG is too slow. Takes ages to load, often shows 'Information Will Be Available Shortly'.

i had same prob on same box, i called cc, a guy came, he updated software, now epg loads correct so just get your stb sw updated thats all!

Re: RE: D2H EPG

zeeTAJ24seven said:
Yes bro I also have the same model and Im not receiving epg of more than two programmes. This issue is for more than a month.
Me facing the same issue...[emoji17]

please call customer support and lodge a complaint the engineer will come and manually update your new software of your stb and your problem will resolve same happened to me also and now resolved

if out of warranty 250₹ visit charge or u can take ur stb to nearest service centre and they will update it

Back
Top Bottom