DDF Exclusive d2h (SES-8 Alignment) Channel List (Updated as on 30th August 2023)

List updated with Removals of many watcho,DD and other south channels
Also 8 radio channels removed

230.DD Uttarakhand
718. DD Chhattisgarh
1541. DD Tripura
1566. DD Jharkhand
1766. TV9 Kannada
1804. Zee Tamil
1806. Star Vijay
1902. Asianet
1906. Zee Keralam
1915. Mazhavil Manorama
1923 Flowers
1961 Asianet News

I am facing an issue below channels. I am using D2H Stream android dth set top box. Recently migrated to the SES8(dishtv) satellite direction from ST2(D2H) satellite direction. Now all the channel numbers as per dishtv. The below channels are not able to view, showing 16-4- Channels not Subscribed. The below channels are free channels that should be available. I tried all the steps shown in the popup like missed call to 1800315+channen no, refresh and sent sms to 56677(ADD CHANNEL NO to 566777) but still not available. Finally I reached customer care and social media. They are saying channels are not available on D2h SES8 platform. Therefore, these channels will not be accessible on your D2h connection. Any idea or any solution please reply.
1300. Mantavya 24×7 News(Free)
1483. TV9 Bangla(Free)
1538. ND 24(Free) can anybody suggest

I am facing an issue below channels. I am using D2H Stream android dth set top box. Recently migrated to the SES8(dishtv) satellite direction from ST2(D2H) satellite direction. Now all the channel numbers as per dishtv. The below channels are not able to view, showing 16-4- Channels not Subscribed. The below channels are free channels that should be available. I tried all the steps shown in the popup like missed call to 1800315+channen no, refresh and sent sms to 56677(ADD CHANNEL NO to 566777) but still not available. Finally I reached customer care and social media. They are saying channels are not available on D2h SES8 platform. Therefore, these channels will not be accessible on your D2h connection. Any idea or any solution please reply.
1300. Mantavya 24×7 News(Free)
1483. TV9 Bangla(Free)
1538. ND 24(Free) can anybody suggest
Yes.. nothing works to subscribe this channels

Please tell to d2h to migrate d2h st2 and ses8
they already give new d2h connection with ses8 alignment only for all North States
But old customer must request from thier side as request
Its their choice uf they want because they charge 200 rs as visit charges so they can't force everyone to do it
But all new d2h connection they do on ses8 alignment only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock