Seeking Help DD free dish or Airtel hd box

Sriram S

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have DD free dish Mpeg2 set top box and Airtel SD box. I watch tv only for sports mainly cricket and news. As world cup is coming, I want to upgrade to HD box as I have hd tv. With DD sports Hd is launched should I upgrade to Mpeg 4 DD free dish box or Airtel Hd box? Both are available similar price of rs 900. I'm confused please help.

If u r a cricket fan and no problem with monthly charges you opt SS1HD IN Airtel go with Airtel HD

If u r India match only fan go for MPEG4 HD DDFD box..as it has all the news channels for free as well

If you go with airtel, you need to pay minimum 175 per month for star sports hd. Go with d2h zing hd super fta box. 2 years all fta channels free. For star sports hd you need to pay 33 per month only.

(A)There are two types of news channels
1. National- if you want to watch national news channels like Aaj Tak etc. DD free dish is for you
2. Regional- If you want to watch regional news channels like NDTV Rajasthan, Zee 24 taas etc. you should go for private DTH.
(B)Same for sports
1. National importance matches- You can watch these matches on DD sports.
2. Other matches- If you want to watch other matches like eng vs NZ etc. you should chose private DTH.
If you chose A1 and B1 you should definitely go for DD free dish.
If you want all you should go for private DTH. I recommend dish tv/d2h zing super fta HD to you. In this you can watch all matches in only 22+10 rupees per month with 1 day lock-in period and 2 year free(all FTA Channels on Dish tv).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock