DDF Exclusive Demo Set Top Box for DTH Dealers & Distributors - An Overview

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Demo Box - An Overview

Demo Box Being Given  Distributors And Dealers To Show The Channels To Walk In Customers And Monitoring Purposes,

Each DTH Have Different Rule For Free Demo Box Plan!

First Of All It's Not Lifetime Free Box!

But Can Make It As Demo As Longer As You Want But Under Certain Conditions (DTH Firms Keep Changing Rules)

Dealer Must Activate (Sell) 1 Or 2 Connections Every Month To Keep The Demo Plan Active,

1. Airtel 2 Activations Mega HD Pack And 1 Activation Value Sports SD Pack (Respective Region)

2. Tata Play Earlier 2 Activations But Now 1 Activation Is Enough For Free Demo Plan (Tata Play Earlier Used To Give All SD And HD Channels For Free, But Now Restricted)

3. DishD2H Got Different Rules Either 2 Activations Or Rs.4000 Easy Recharge Transactions Every Month,

4. Sun Direct (Will Check And Share Latest Rules)

--------------

My Demo Box Collections - All Are Active

1. 1 Tata Play Demo Android Box - Since 2 Years

2. 2 Airtel Demo Boxes (1 HD And 1 Android) - Since More Than 15 Months

3. 1 Sun Direct HD Demo Box - 8 Months

Demo Box - An Overview

Demo Box Being Given  Distributors And Dealers To Show The Channels To Walk In Customers And Monitoring Purposes,

Each DTH Have Different Rule For Free Demo Box Plan!

First Of All It's Not Lifetime Free Box!

But Can Make It As Demo As Longer As You Want But Under Certain Conditions (DTH Firms Keep Changing Rules)

Dealer Must Activate (Sell) 1 Or 2 Connections Every Month To Keep The Demo Plan Active,

1. Airtel 2 Activations Mega HD Pack And 1 Activation Value Sports SD Pack (Respective Region)

2. Tata Play Earlier 2 Activations But Now 1 Activation Is Enough For Free Demo Plan (Tata Play Earlier Used To Give All SD And HD Channels For Free, But Now Restricted)

3. DishD2H Got Different Rules Either 2 Activations Or Rs.4000 Easy Recharge Transactions Every Month,

4. Sun Direct (Will Check And Share Latest Rules)

--------------

My Demo Box Collections - All Are Active

1. 1 Tata Play Demo Android Box - Since 2 Years

2. 2 Airtel Demo Boxes (1 HD And 1 Android) - Since More Than 15 Months

3. 1 Sun Direct HD Demo Box - 8 Months
Vazhthukal Varun

T: Greetings Varun

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the Dealer of All DTH Companies in Mohali but I am not able to get the Sun Direct Demo box in my area. Please tell me the conditions so that I can also get a demo box.

Do you also have an option to provide dealer discount on packs? I've never interacted with a dealer, so I'm asking.
Are you allowed to share an image of these boxes? I'm interested to see what ports do they have at the back. Like spdif or coax audio, or dvd component output for 567p instead of 480p sd video output, etc.

Ok Will Check And Share The Details For Sun Direct Demo

How many channels you are getting on Airtel Digital TV, Sun Direct HD and Tata Sky HD Demo connections? Are you getting A to Z channels or getting only a specific channels pack as a Demo pack?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock