Discussion Desperately need new app/ web interface to quickly change/ update chosen channel packs (Tatasky)

shubhr

Reaction score
I feel that we seriously need overhauling of websites and apps to view currently subscribed packs and modify them quickly.
At present tatasky is not even showing last chosen selection. Every time i have to choose every single channel/bouquet all over again, even for small changes.
If flexibility and power in the hands of consumer is the motto to go by then we quickly need a modifiable interface to execute our choices.
Although i feel that we might see some changes in DTH's websites/ apps as early as tomorrow....fingers crossed.

I feel that we seriously need overhauling of websites and apps to view currently subscribed packs and modify them quickly.
At present tatasky is not even showing last chosen selection. Every time i have to choose every single channel/bouquet all over again, even for small changes.
If flexibility and power in the hands of consumer is the motto to go by then we quickly need a modifiable interface to execute our choices.
Although i feel that we might see some changes in DTH's websites/ apps as early as tomorrow....fingers crossed.
I agree with you the current setup for choosing channels is a living mess..:sleepy2:

it's definitely a half hearted attempt from big DTH players in hope that the TRAI order might not get to see the light of the day. They tried every trick in the book to halt the process and yielded utmost reluctantly at 11th hr. I feel now is the time they will have to start working on their software according to this new plan.

Sadly, extensions like AutoFormer is not working.. checkboxes data all messed up. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock