• Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,471
At what time it can start ?
In my opinion, the possibilities are as follows:
7:30 - Dil Diyaan Gallaan (Newly Started) ❎
8:00 - Ali Baba (performing well) ❎
8:30 - TMKOC (out of the question 😅) ❎
9:00 - Wagle Ki Duniya (performing well) ❎
9:30 - Pushpa Impossible (it's ads are not showing nowadays or can be moved to 7:00 or 10:30) ✅
10:00 - Maddam Sir (showing new promo every week, but can be transferred to 10:30) ✅
7:00 ✅ & 10:30 ❎ - Empty slots (not at 10:30, because in the history of Sab tv, these type of shows never aired at 10:30).
What are your views guys ?

9:30 - Pushpa Impossible (it's ads are not showing nowadays or can be moved to 7:00 or 10:30) ✅
10:00 - Maddam Sir (showing new promo every week, but can be transferred to 10:30) ✅
7:00 ✅ & 10:30 ❎ - Empty slots (not at 10:30, because in the history of Sab tv, these type of shows never aired at 10:30).
Wow that's awesome... I feel 9.30pm for sure

I think climax is already started. So, it should be that slot.
Regarding ads, why there are very few (max. 2 or 3 per episode) commercial advertisements on SAB? Rest all advertisements are from SAB shows or shows of other Sony channnels (SET, MAX, Yay & Sony Marathi)

I think climax is already started. So, it should be that slot.
Regarding ads, why there are very few (max. 2 or 3 per episode) commercial advertisements on SAB? Rest all advertisements are from SAB shows or shows of other Sony channnels (SET, MAX, Yay & Sony Marathi)
As I am a long time viewer of Sab tv, I think, whenever they stop any ad or promo of any show, it means the show is going off air soon.
There are many examples to prove this : Bhakarwadi, Shubh Labh, Dharm Yodha Garud etc.

As I am a long time viewer of Sab tv, I think, whenever they stop any ad or promo of any show, it means the show is going off air soon.
There are many examples to prove this : Bhakarwadi, Shubh Labh, Dharm Yodha Garud etc.
But still advertisements of Pushpa Impossible are still running.

But still advertisements of Pushpa Impossible are still running.
So, this can move to other slot.

But today, Sab tv released a promo of next story in Pushpa Impossible. So, now Maddam Sir is under radar.

Maddam Sir is under radar.

The show is really loved by the audience but recently the news was doing the rounds that the show will be going Off-air now but will come back with another season soon enough.

The maker of the show Jay Mehta recently confirmed the same to another entertainment portal.

But while Maddam sir is biding adieu to the fans for a little while, a new show is set to take its place.

TellyChakkar brings you the exclusive update that the show Dhruv Tara will be taking Maddam Sir’s time slot starting 20th or 21st of February.

All assumptions were wrong.
Dhruv Tara starting from 20th Feb at 8 pm on Sony Sab.
Source

So, new assumptions are :
→ They can shift Ali Baba to 7:30 pm by moving Dil Diyaan Gallaan to 7pm.
→ Or they can move Ali Baba to 10pm by airing off Maddam Sir

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock