Did anyone recieved cashback from Amazon of that Tata Sky recharge offer?

To get the cashback we needed to make the transaction using Amazon Pay balance not debit card which unprofessional dth company Tata Sky forgot to mention. Amazon refused to provide any sort of compensation. You can see point number 6. The grammar is incorrect like it's done by an unprofessional company. Proving my point why Tata Sky is a disgraceful company.
I have paid using Amazon Pay and still Amazon refused to give the cashback. They said to me that recharge should have been done from Tata Sky website not Amazon site or app, only payment method required to be Amazon pay.

I have paid using Amazon Pay and still Amazon refused to give the cashback. They said to me that recharge should have been done from Tata Sky website not Amazon site or app, only payment method required to be Amazon pay.
This is what happens when untrained employees writes terms and conditions. I expected such shady thing to be done by company like Tata Sky.

Never faced any bad service till date from Amazon. They have best customer service in the country.

This is what happens when untrained employees writes terms and conditions. I expected such shady thing to be done by company like Tata Sky.

Never faced any bad service till date from Amazon. They have best customer service in the country.
If this continues the near death is pretty soon,people get tatasky only due to trust they have on TATA..last time was real disgrace for me when they assigned a man who talk slang and don't have any information relate to the boxes available.If there would be any other good provider available definitely i would go for others,I hope trai brings port facility in DTH so no need to pay hefty prices for the box,just exchange it with service providers..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock