Dish TV adds "Zee Anmol" on their own Tp.

• Thread starter Thread starter JitendraKumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 4,737

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Dish TV adds Zee Anmol @ LCN 1571 on Tp 12110 H 40700 With Test Signal Tag.
Hdclm6q.jpg

Does it mean that they will not take part in DD FD E-Auction or not confident about winning a slot?

So DD Free Dish will be Removed.That's Reason they ad from there own Tp.
Anyway Fast Update Jitu bro....

if they will keep it fta from their transponder then they don't need to take part in auction and waste money.

yes ... now 2 lcn available . dd will soon remove ZEE ANMOL

NOW 340 sd channels with monoblock lnb without tp 12170 h 40700

I think dishtv should remove channels from dd fd and make their desired Channels FTA for DD FD (Z Anmol, Smile, Sanskar, 9x, ETC)

Dish tv can have Zee Anmol on Ses 8 for free and DD Direct Plus subscribers can avail this facility

Well, now I too believe, that Zee will not renew contract for Z Anmol, on DDD+, now that they ve added on their own tp :S

shawl_who said:
Well, now I too believe, that Zee will not renew contract for Z Anmol, on DDD+, now that they ve added on their own tp :S

And that is also logical. Now dish tv have a lot of space from their new satellite. If they want to show their channel for free to DD Direct Plus subscriber then they can remain it FTA on SES - 8 which is easily get able with Insat 4B.

Well,
But I think they will renew contract. They hugely advt that ZEE ANMOL available for free on DD DIRECT.

Back
Top Bottom