Dish tv may revive their new contract with ESS in 2014 for HD sports channel

• Thread starter Thread starter Raheel khawaja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 8,935
Reaction score
Friends i have a news from dealer and some internet threads, Dish tv will not going to add Star cricket HD, ESPN HD. Because after champions trophy there will be no big tournament this year so they are not going to spend millions of dollars for nothing.

2014 would be coming with one big tournament T20 world cup and 2015 would be icc world cup. They will may contract with ESS next year for the period of one year that would fulfill the demand of HD channels. ICC has rights of all ICC tournaments till 2015 so if they add now any HD channel there would be loss of money.

They might add these HD channels but it seems impossible because on 19th july, 2011 dish tv removed both channels from their pack.

Star Sports 2 can be added this year some time, its different from other HD channels.

This analysis on the basis of internet thread and company update from emails. They don't have any information about these channels plus they don't inform you if you email them. i know its depressing news but we have no option left except move to any other DTH.

Its not all about cricket most of us watch Football f1 and tennis on ESS. what this has to do with ts anyway?

But in 2013 two back to back ashes series is there.
Australia tour of india for 7 odi's and 1 T.20 in oct/nov 2013.

champions league is there in september.

All in star cricket HD.

That''s what i am thinking that in ICC events Tv viewership has increased but this is unbelievable that having all these tournaments why HD channels are not coming. People does not only watch cricket, there is soccer, F1, tennis and golf too. So my point was it seems difficult dish tv add these two channels.

I think Dish TV will be add both HD channels very soon
after Ignoring Star HD channels for long time but they added
hope for best...

Back
Top Bottom