Dish TV Tru HD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Thaksen79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,822

Thaksen79

Reaction score

Dear Friends,

Last week I brought Dish TV Tru HD+ receiver from Gujarat to Jeddah. One of my friend told me that it is working in jeddah at his place. But now when i ask the same technician to put my receiver in operation, he told me that my device is new one and it has an updated software and he dosen't have the utility password to edit the frequency.

Can someone please help me on this. Does someone has this password or my money is wasted.

Also now when i connect my receiver it shows me Error 301 ie no signal. I cannot even go to the menu of the receiver. How can i move ahead on this. Can someone please upload a video showing how to go to the utilities menu.

Thankyou in advance.....waiting for some positive reply.

To edit the frequency, use the following way:

Power OFF your STB from the main supply and again power it ON
On Remote, press ON button
Keep pressing the Menu Button for few seconds and you will get the Frequency Edit Screen appear on your TV. You will be only able to see this screen and nothing else. Once you change the Frequency, you need to restart the STB and if everything else is connected properly, you should be able to get the signals....

Good Luck

Dear sir,

I tried the way you suggested, but as soon as i stop pressing the menu button the screen comes back to the 301 no signal screen. This is so annoying. Could you please guide me if there is some other way that i can do to change the frequency.

Thanks and warm regards

Back
Top Bottom