DISHTV

• Thread starter Thread starter vetri ragav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 2,163

vetri ragav

Reaction score
I bought DISHTV TRUHD+ before two days.Earlier i was using d2h connection.I bought dishtv only for the purpose of TRUHD channels.I got what i deserved.the hd channels quality is really good.but FOR SD channels it is not up to the mark.Also dish tv should add 5.1 dolby digital for some channels.If u are a lover of maximum truhd channels with affordable price you just go for dishtv.

vetri ragav said:
I bought DISHTV TRUHD+ before two days.Earlier i was using d2h connection.I bought dishtv only for the purpose of TRUHD channels.I got what i deserved.the hd channels quality is really good.but FOR SD channels it is not up to the mark.Also dish tv should add 5.1 dolby digital for some channels.If u are a lover of maximum truhd channels with affordable price you just go for dishtv.

Congrats ..
Can u tell me the STB Brand ,Model and year of manufacture ?

vetri ragav said:

i too bought dish true hd+. i bought it for the max hd and for max international news channels which we cannot enjoy in other dth. now i am enjoying it. but i have problem with alignment of dish since heavy wind in our area. now i am unable to watch channels. is this will happen often. i didnot come accross like this when i used adtv. any bro help me.

I bought Dishtv thru online for d price of 1900 including installation.dish truuhd+ is d model.

Back
Top Bottom