DTV1 feed from Insat 4B at 93.5 East

@Asit: As discussed earlier on this forum, we came to know that its live feed from OB Van, not ddd+ signal
Friend its your lack of knowledge ,Where OB van will send the signal naturally on the satellite and that satellite is Insat-4B at 93.5*East having vertical polarity and Insat-3A at same place has horizontal pol.
So definitely it is from Insat 4B and the same I said in your post.So I don't know what you are going to prove bro.:huh

@: DDD+ S/R should be 27500 or like that. OB Van uses S/R of such low value.
But my Title is feed and all feeds have mostly 4 digits and when the channels are launched then the SR is like 27500 or 40700 etc.So do read twice the post and then you will come to know all about ok

Check earlier Thread on DDF:
New Channel DTV1
There is nothing the same Answer is there which I had given here.:k

Dear Jatt,
Check your own post there.
Why are we discussing this? If they add, we will get all of them!

AsitPaul said:
Dear Jatt,
Check your own post there.
Why are we discussing this? If they add, we will get all of them!
Discussion is not bad may I came to know about new Technology which you know better from where the signal is coming of that van which you mention.The question was from your side so you might satisfied me ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock