Exclusive: Tata Play has a serious security vulnerability putting Millions of its subscribers at risk

Tata has acknowledged the issue now and said their team is working on it but at the same time they have also engaged Legal team to delete the article and thread.

Expected Bro!

They Are Very Fast In It,

Infact ******** Can't Disclose Everything Openly

Yes, finally the issue appears to have been fixed by Tata Play. After our report they have changed the static URL for live chat to a dynamic one which will be unique for every new session. So anyone should not be able to replace and reuse them anymore. Delighted on making a real difference and safeguarding security of so many Tata Play users 🥰

Being a big company, I expect and hope they will officially acknowledge our report and issue a formal statement, now that the vulnerability is fixed.

Yes, finally the issue appears to have been fixed by Tata Play. After our report they have changed the static URL for live chat to a dynamic one which will be unique for every new session. So anyone should not be able to replace and reuse them anymore. Delighted on making a real difference and safeguarding security of so many Tata Play users 🥰

Being a big company, I expect and hope they will officially acknowledge our report and issue a formal statement, now that the vulnerability is fixed.
Congratulations! And thank you for thinking about us Tata Play users.

வாழ்க அபிநவ் குமார்!
வளர்க அவர் பணி!!
(Live long Abhinav Kumar! Grow, his service!!)

Great work Abhinav bro 👍🏻

congrats and thanks @Abhinav bro for reporting and protecting Tata Play users interests 😇

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock