• Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 3,236

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
9568.jpg

13 year old Faisal Khan who is a son of an auto rickshaw won the second season of DID Li'l Masters. He won the title along with prize money of Rs 10, 00,000. He won the crown by beating his fellow contestants seven-year-old Om Chetry from Assam who stood at the second. Indore based boy Rohan Parkale 12 stood third and won prize amount of Rs 3,00,000.

Saumya Rai, 11, from Ranchi stood fourth and seven-year-old Jeet Das from Kolkata grabbed the fifth position. Both of them were given Rs.1, 00,000 each as prize money. Action king Akshay Kumar was the special guest on the grand finale and shared the first look of his forthcoming film "Oh My God" on the show.

Marzi Pestonji and Geeta Kapur judged the show throughout and Mithun Chakrabarty was the Grand Master.

The final decision was made on public voting and this season got the maximum number of votes - 5, 61, 00000. Mithun Chakrabarty handed over the trophy to Faisal.

Via BM

He deserve it ... people love him ....
At the start of the final, mithun da asked audience about who will be the winner, whole crowds was behind faisal khan only.
My fav. was Rohan Parkale from Indore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock