Finding Dory AKA Finding Nemo 2

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Most of you might have known about movie Finding Nemo.Now it is getting a sequel

finding-nemo-dory.jpg

Whether you agree or disagree with the wisdom of creating a sequel to Finding Nemo, the film is happening, and now it has an official title. Disney-Pixar has announced that the new film will be entitled Finding Dory, and will be released on November 25, 2015. As the title implies, the new movie will have a lot more of the forgetful fish (Ellen DeGeneres), and according to director Andrew Stanton, “One thing we couldn’t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In Finding Dory, she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way.” The new movie will take place one year after the events of the first movie, and will bring back not only Marlin (Albert Brooks) and Nemo, but also the Tank Gang as well as other characters. The story will also take place partially along the California coastline.

Going back and watching Finding Nemo last year, I fell in love with Dory all over again, and her line, “When I’m with you, I’m home,” makes me tear up every time. Although Pixar recently went on a streak of sequels and prequels (Toy Story 3, Cars 2, and Monsters University), Finding Dory will be their first sequel after the original features The Good Dinosaur (May 30, 2014) and the Untitled Movie That Takes You Inside the Mind (June 19, 2015). I also wouldn’t be surprised if Pixar ultimately pushes Finding Dory behind Lee Unkrich‘s Untitled Dia de los Muertos movie, which is currently slated for 2016.

FINDING NEMO 2 to Be Titled FINDING DORY; Set for Release on November 25, 2015 | Collider

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock