flying jatt game removed midnight

• Thread starter Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,139
Optimus_Prime said:
No comment on this!
aotherwise sai bro, will tell, I'm teasing ADTV

bro plz .. Team gave clearence to you .. I am nothing to restrict you .. I am also a member like you .. Just told my opinion .. And also i clarified my stand morning itself to you .. I have No problem now regarding ur comments on adtv :k;) #noproblem ..

Not sure why ADTV is wasting time in interactive services... ADTV interactive services are costly and worst. These games, OMG!!! A 100rupees worth hand games are far better. Ikids and others, they appear in a square with 5minutes loading time. I personally like d2h interactive services, especially d2h kids. That's nice and free. Airtel should make it free or remove.

I checked a month back... Even if its paid service, it's worth it... Try Ikids in Airtel... You'll know... A big company like Airtel can't provide such a worst service... The games, blurry and slow games... My God...

thisisjagan said:
I checked a month back... Even if its paid service, it's worth it... Try Ikids in Airtel... You'll know... A big company like Airtel can't provide such a worst service... The games, blurry and slow games... My God...
ok i have experienced in ikidz :) ..

Back
Top Bottom