• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,419
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKM

Banned
Reaction score
ADTV Soon Make New S/W With Following Changes :-1.New "Rajasthani" Category In Guide 2.itv,Wigets,Game Window Like "Menu Window" 3.VOLUME Indecater Move From Left Side To Right Side Bottom In Vartically 4.Mute Indicater In Middle Of Top Screen 5.Fev Channel Combine And Add In Between LCN 900-959. 6.Adtv Logo Replace With Redcolor Logo.

Because In Last Year I Am Give Following Changes Requeast to ADTV Concern Drp. 1.Add Customer A/C 2.Add Following Category In Guide Like Hindi Movies,English Movies And So One 3.DD+ Through HDMI 4.Re-arrange The All General Channel.

Because In Last Year I Am Give Following Changes Requeast to ADTV Concern Drp. 1.Add Customer A/C 2.Add Following Category In Guide Like Hindi Movies,English Movies And So One 3.DD+ Through HDMI 4.Re-arrange The All General Channel.This Time MD Mansoor Alam Said To Me That They Do This In Next S/W Varson

ADTV also Re-arrange The Channel,But Due To Election They Stop This Work.I Think After Election They Will Do This.

Thanks for the information MKM bro that would be a great move by airtel the airtel logo change I am annoyed with airtel big semi transparent logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock