DTH updates FTA Complimentary pack will be discontinued by Tata Play

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
FTA Complimentary pack will be discontinued by Tata Play w.e.f. 31st March 2024 and a new pack will be launched. Scroll on LCN 999.

LbyYiUq.jpeg

This pack is always discontinued and then again reborn 😂

This is the Nth time to see this pack getting discontinued and new one being launched
Being tata play user now a days tata play is going worse ... No addition of channel on packs ... simply increasing the price ..Still now they doesn't add star Vijay hd in tamil thalaiva hd pack .... Can any one suggest me new dth going to change tata play very soon

Bro, this is not because of Tata play. Star increased Vijay HD price above Rs.19 (Without tax) and now with tax around Rs.26.

Curious to know whats special in Vijay HD compared to its SD channel other than so called CLARITY in HD ?

This is the most annoying thing ever on Tata Play when FTA channels stops working. They need to stop doing this.
And imagine a bunch of FTA channels being added to your pack which you'll rarely ever watch( say regional FTA) and removing those FTA channels which you watch on a daily basis....

It is difficult to rearrange the pack everytime this base pack is changed/ modified:/

Bro, this is not because of Tata play. Star increased Vijay HD price above Rs.19 (Without tax) and now with tax around Rs.26.

Curious to know whats special in Vijay HD compared to its SD channel other than so called CLARITY in HD ?
No before the price got increase.... Tata play doesn't provide star Vijay hd in tamil thalaiva hd pack ... I already requested many times to add but no response both vijay tv hd nd vijay tv sd price better they cut Sd nd provide hd channel ...But now star increased the price so no chances of addition of star Vijay hd in tamil thalaiva hd pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock