Discussion GEC to Re-Run Old Shows/Web Show/Episodes Until Shooting Restarts

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
StarPlus leading GEC Started Re-run of their shows at Prime-time.

Today Yeh Jaadu Hain Jinn Ka aired episode of 7th March 2020.

Star Bharat will also telecast "Kahani Ab Tak" of their shows.

Zee TV & Colors to follow Same.

They will air Old Episodes unti Shooting Restarts.

Last edited:
Not talking about last week

All channels shows are 18-20 or 36-40min but with advt they become ½h or 1H. (Pretty simple) (not important here)
I know that bro the regular episode is of 21-22min but this time 16-17min.

On Star Bharat those are not special programs, it's old episodes with just name tag like kahani or episodic title, which was already aired on Saturday-Sunday in past.
I know that see I've mentioned special program.

Don't take otherwise...
My intention was to correct you. As Hotstar uploaded new episode I share with you.
Hotstar fooling us by that VIP tag on repeat episodes,maily why they uploads old episodes mixture as new.

When Star Plus started airing episodes on Saturday they add show name as "Naya Episode" on its repeat Monday they Wrote "Shanivar Ka Episode".
Now Day when they telecast old episodes, at prime time,why not adding as "Kahani Ab Tak" or Else.

a8GK80B.jpg

Zee TV will re-run the previous episodes only on 23 and 24 of March. From 25 march, the channel will telecast popular shows from its digital platform Zee5.

As per our sources, Ram Kapoor’s Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat, Asha Negi and Sharman Joshi’s, Baarish and Ronit Roy, Gurdeep Kohli and Mona Singh starrer Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai might hit the television screens from 25 march 2020

Coronavirus outbreak: Zee5 shows to telecast on Zee TV?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock