General News & Discussions about Airtel Black Plans

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 7,860
Is anyone using Airtel black 699 plan? Airtel silently removed Tamil lite pack and increased amount silently by around 20 rs? and minimum Tamil plan is 307 which contains most other language junk channels.

Is there a way to remove those junks and reduce the amount?
I am on the 699 plan and as mentioned above, Airtel has played around a lot with the channel bouquets available for black customers making it very difficult to select a pack of your choice, so that you additionally select A-la Carte channels and pay more. couple of calls to the customer service were not useful and the techie who came over advised that if I shifted back to prepaid, I might be able to see the Broadcaster bouquets on the Thanks app again.

Am using 699 black plan, whatever channels available in dth am happy with it (forcefully).
For additional channels , i will change to OTT as hotstar and airtel xstream free for 1 year.
I may disconnect after 1 year , unless extend the free OTTs

I am on the 699 plan and as mentioned above, Airtel has played around a lot with the channel bouquets available for black customers making it very difficult to select a pack of your choice, so that you additionally select A-la Carte channels and pay more. couple of calls to the customer service were not useful and the techie who came over advised that if I shifted back to prepaid, I might be able to see the Broadcaster bouquets on the Thanks app again.
They have hide the broadcaster pack

Airtel further working towards upgrading technology/infrastructure to enhance user experience, it shall also help Airtel Black Subscribers to customize their Mobile, DTH, Broadband plans as per their usage/ requirement. Right now only option is to choose fixed airtel black plans adding services in it or just combining ongoing individual plans making own combo pack.

When above changes are implemented then as per my understanding customer will be able to adjust the monthly rental of each service based on their usage

So today i decided to upgrade my base pack and opt for Hindi Value HD pack....noticed 2 things for previous "Hindi Entertainment HD" bouquet i was being charged just Rs. 1.50 NCF as compared to Rs. 78 which is regular NCF charge for this bouquet. Now for "Hindi Value HD" i am being charged only Rs.13.50 as NCF while regular NCF charges for the same are Rs. 90. "Is it true and customer care also confirm the same"
@GauravKumar bro can you check what is the lowest cost hindi pack available in Airtel Black plan now,can uou chech same in your app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock