Geo Network On AsiaSat3s (SnapShots)

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 6,411
good information brother.u r really a satellite expert.some people leave the forum told that there is no satellite expert here.it is the right slap on them........

Amarjeet said:
good information brother.u r really a satellite expert.some people leave the forum told that there is no satellite expert here.it is the right slap on them........
hello , for whom you are quoteing?

@ mahazer , what was there to call me up here ? and why so many SS of same channels?

anyway good work

Vikram said:
Again Hard Work By mazar bhai,
any Geo channel Broadcasting Cricket ?

Only Geo Super Broadcast the Cricket Matches.
But Now PTV have gone far ahead of Geo and Only PTV have the rights of ICC and Zee Group to Show Matches In Pakistan

vishvish said:
Amarjeet said:

@ mahazer , what was there to call me up here ? and why so many SS of same channels?

anyway good work

1st i have only posted the Ss of Geo Super and now i have posted all Geo Network SS.
So What is the Same?
My friend i am not fighting for the position of Satellite Expert.
Only u r the the Satellite Expert.And Best of Luck with it.

sallam. mazhar bhai i have also a dish that is showing asia sat3s channels. but i m not getting geo entertainment, aag and geo super. how can i get these channels? plz help me out. thanx

khadija said:
sallam. mazhar bhai i have also a dish that is showing asia sat3s channels. but i m not getting geo entertainment, aag and geo super. how can i get these channels? plz help me out. thanx

These channels are on Conax.So if u want to see them, Bring ur sources into count and get KAON receiver from any cable operator who have shutdown his transmission.
Only this way u can get Geo STB otherwise no way of getting it.

Amarjeet said:

Majhar is Not a Satellite Expert....Much more Or All Rounder Hard Worker :luv,Many thread Daily Updating Also Creating New Thread With Images Without Miss A Day ! :eek:hya :tup

M@zh@R said:
vishvish said:
Amarjeet said:

anyway good work

1st i have only posted the Ss of Geo Super and now i have posted all Geo Network SS.
So What is the Same?
My friend i am not fighting for the position of Satellite Expert.
Only u r the the Satellite Expert.And Best of Luck with it.
well i was saying to amarjeet , that i was always online , but QB is offline for many days , so asked for him

and i know , how toughf of posting screen shots , , keep it up ,

"Satellite Expert" sure i am not ,

still there is lot more to learn ,

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock