Got a message from Airtel Digital TV about TEN GOLF

Rahul2014

Reaction score
This is what the message I got From the Airtel Digital Tv. As I told previously that I am using Rest Of India Ultra Pack at Rs.420/month. So Airtel Just send me this message .

It quotes like this" Your existing pack is now enriched with the addition of India's first Golf Channel-TEN GOLF ON CH.NO 228. Now enjoy more at the same price".

Reactions: Omi
So, it is confirmed that Airtel is providing TEN GOLF from Ultra pack... Anyhow it is a good offer to get highly priced channel without any additional cost...

96LXbh2.jpg

@Navneet Kumar said:
Very gud news but Sir, please add 'Big RTL Thrill' best Action entertanment channel.

something related to ten golf..??

Here people were fearing that Rs 200/- were to be paid to subscribe Ten Golf Channel. This fear came into their mind after knowing that Dish TV is charging that amount for Ten Golf. But it is a welcome relief that this channel is available from Ultra pack upwards and it seems that Airtel is reasonable in this regard unlike Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock