GSAT-10 Has Been Reached On 83°e

No for any dth. Let dd to expand theirselves which will great for all. Its my thought.

Greatachiever said:
Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
if the satellite is reached to it desired postion then why isro is not testing it and giving it to tata sky so that they can add new channels, why isro is very slow in testing that satellite god knows when will they start testing and whether they will give it to tata sky or not so all hopes of new channel coming in this month are fading away

this month you have to forget, tata sky is not going to add any channels in GSAT-10 this month and neither next month. channel addition on step wise say 2 to 3 channels will start from mid of Jan'13.:tup

why are you thinking negative. If you have any strong proof then put here, without any proof why are you post such a comment. Now gsat 10 is lock on perfect position. Testing will start within this week surly.

my predictions are becoming true i had clearly told that before diwali no testing would start and it had become tru.:sp:sp;)

now my next predictions is that GSAT-10 testing would start from mid of Dec'12. lets wait and watch this predictions now frds.

tata sky users dont be angry i am myself using tata sky and very eager for all channels but???

no,surly gsat10 testng will start withing 10 days.
surly channel addition will start November last week.

now gsat10 is 83.07
speed is 0.00
now insat4A is 83.08
speed is 0.00.
what they r doing?
why isro not starting testing yet?
pls tell expert.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock