HD Tag Is Missing On MTunes HD

• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 3,780
RE: HD Tag Is Missing On MTunes

May be they are planning to close the HD feed and convert it into a normal SD channel just like what UTV Stars did in past?

I think airtel having M Tunes HD also they're having downgrade version of M Tunes HD, so which M Tunes is not showing HD tag SD version or HD version ?

Anirudha said:
I think airtel having M Tunes HD also they're having downgrade version of M Tunes HD, so which M Tunes is not showing HD tag SD version or HD version ?

Brother tag is not showing in HD version.

Anirudha said:
Or what about SD Version ? :huh

Sd version also not showing Brother.But Airtel downgrade the hd to sd, so in airtel Mtunes hd and sd are same content only picture clarity and sound clarity is different.

So they replaced the channel with SD version of M Tunes and upscaled it for HD Viewers.

There is no different feed for M-Tunes SD, it is the downscaled version of M-TUNES HD only.

Anirudha said:
So they replaced the channel with SD version of M Tunes and upscaled it for HD Viewers.

No Brother in the ads of the channel they(Mtunes) said that 'Mtunes HD feel the music' and also the clarity of the channel is awesome it is true hd channel no doubt.I think the hd tag is not showing from broadcasters end.
Please the other dth users can confirm this.

Anirudha Brother,I have a doubt is mtunes have separate sd version as per my knowledge they have only hd version.Please clarify this.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom