THE SS OF THE HERO CH:-

h1_zps84263961.jpg

h3_zpsc12199f6.jpg

h2_zps8caeb2f7.jpg

h4_zpsdb5ff929.jpg

ENJOY........:):)

dishkiller said:
this channel is started from long time bro
I had never seen your any post with ss of Thaicom5 from your side,then how can you say it is from long time,I have a setup and watch regularly to update.This is a new channel just started :huh

bro if u feel bad than i am sorry for that i have set up of thaicom and i have posted a post named 78*e and 80*e in one dish :(:(:(:(:(:(:':)':)':)':)':)'(

i have always supported u and will continue to support you .....so if u feel bad sorry for that

Nice SS Jenius-Jatt.... :tup

Off-topic
Good quote Jenius-Jatt bro....
YOUR ATTITUDE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND !!

Be cool & share the joy not hate. :)

dishkiller said:
i have always supported u and will continue to support you .....so if u feel bad sorry for that
[/quote
Thanks Bro I had also a setup from last 5 years and Even our senior like Biswajit has thaicom5 setup and we both post many threads @ 78east, So it get some what heart,when without proof saying like that if you have setup then you must have posted the info . what is the use of setup if you don't post any thing bro ? So pl do think before posting some thing, Forget that and welcome new year:2013 :) :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock