Hindi Entertainment Channels New LCN's Effective 04 March

hXM4VHv.jpg

6YXe4SG.jpg

109 - HD info and 121 recharge info retained
ikids to 361 and offer4u to 167 changed

I don't think we can expect an addition of Life OK HD with this type of am channel lineup..better to move to Videocon...

Haha Airtel is annoying their customers with the delay of channel addition.. now everybody who hoped for LIFE OK HD are disappointed to see HD multi offers on 109. May be this Friday they will add new channels as there is no official word about realignment.

I believe 109 HD multi offers will be replaced by LIFE OK HD soon. Fingers crossed (as always)

I don't think Gemini HD is coming anytime soon.. V6 news was added 2 weeks ago, they could have added that time itself.
About other HD channel addition - LIFE OK, HBO HITS & DEFINED, SUN TV are likely to happen.

From what i noticed so far is that Airtel don't care what other DTH providers do.. but now its high time.
One thing that makes me happy is that before 2 moths Airtel had more HD channels than TS.. as TS got more space recently they started adding new channels.. now its Airtel's turn and im sure they will catchup with TS very soon. Im not considering D2H coz its PQ & AQ is not as good as Airtel or Tatasky ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock