DTH updates Hindi Entertainment Mini SD & HD pack | Jingalala Saturdays Offer | 29th July 2023

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
r7dRpvI.gif

Hindi Entertainment Mini SD & HD pack is available for ₹1 for the first month on Jingalala Saturdays Offer.

w8uoA7j.png

Tata play is looting customer by the name of Jingalala Offers . Today is the last day to drop Hindi Entertainment Mini HD Pack . I ask them to drop the channel. They said it will be dropped tomorrow and 3.11 rs will be deducted from your account tomorrow . They are fooling us deducting 4.11 rs for the offer. Not a fair policy by gaya play.

Tata play is looting customer by the name of Jingalala Offers . Today is the last day to drop Hindi Entertainment Mini HD Pack . I ask them to drop the channel. They said it will be dropped tomorrow and 3.11 rs will be deducted from your account tomorrow . They are fooling us deducting 4.11 rs for the offer. Not a fair policy by gaya play.
Yes, by offering you something worth of over ₹100 for ₹1. They are virtually looting you at gunpoint.

Yes, by offering you something worth of over ₹100 for ₹1. They are virtually looting you at gunpoint.
It's not about giving Rs 100 Thing for Rs 1..It's about true policy... Rs 1 per month should be Rs 1 .. Rs 1 is not equal to Rs 4 . I am Happy to pay 100 rs for Rs 100. but when they say Rs 1 it should be 1...

It's not about giving Rs 100 Thing for Rs 1..It's about true policy... Rs 1 per month should be Rs 1 .. Rs 1 is not equal to Rs 4 . I am Happy to pay 100 rs for Rs 100. but when they say Rs 1 it should be 1...
It is Rs. 1 for Rs. 1. They clear state that you get channels on offer for first 30 days. After that you have freedom to drop the channels.

Contact cc and ask them to drop naa..tataplay cc is fastest and outstanding.
Regarding jingalala offer, people should be happy they are offering ₹100+ packs at such low price..compare other dth like they don't provide any such offer ,even some of them have 30 days lock in period

Contact cc and ask them to drop naa..tataplay cc is fastest and outstanding.
Regarding jingalala offer, people should be happy they are offering ₹100+ packs at such low price..compare other dth like they don't provide any such offer ,even some of them have 30 days lock in period
You Are Right Bro,3 rs Will lossing from Your A/c Than What Happens Tataplay Wasting Much Money On All Tataplay Customers,There Providing every Wednesday And Satursday This Offer Their Lost 20Rs For Per Customer to provide This Service.Other DTH Are Giving 1or3 month After later Their give Offers for 7 or 15 Limited days Only.I Say That Tataplay DTH Is Greatest DTH Service Platform........👑

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock