Hollywood sundays on &pictures

karanrudra93 said:
Why Zee not lunching a separate channel for hollywood movies like UTV Action?:huh
This is not a good move by Zee to show hollywood movies by using a hindi movie channel(&Pictures).:dodgy

Well its the new start of Zee and i think slowly they will convert & pictures to hollywood movies channel.

Srajal Ag said:
Bro hindi movies ch can only show hindi dubbed movies.....they hav just bought 40 movies n u cant launch a ch just using 40 movies. ....BTW U AGAIN WROTE LUNCH. .. HAHAHAH

I don't know why I alwayz make mistake only in this word.:angry:wall

Anirudha Das said:
Well its the new start of Zee and i think slowly they will convert & pictures to hollywood movies channel.

Yeah then it will be a good move by ZEE if they convert &pictures entirely to a hollyood movie channel like UTV Action.:k

Utv action is not now a holly ch. .it also shows tamil telugu dubbed plus hindi movies

Srajal Ag said:
Utv action is not now a holly ch. .it also shows tamil telugu dubbed plus hindi movies

Yeah I know but most of the time it shows hollywood movies.
Tamil/telugu and hindi is rare.

Mehran Butt said:
I don't think they will convert it to the English movie channel.

They will not convert it to the English movie channel but they will show Hollywood movies more in Hindi.

Good competition to UTV Action.....I remember a channel named Firangi showing dubbed eng/chinese movies, I think now its shut down...

and_28_feb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock