How to pair STB with VC card

sim786

Reaction score
My Airtel STB is damaged. I purchased second hand Airtel STB . I am not able to use my VC card with this second hand STB ad this is not paired with my VC card.

Please help ....How can i pair these(STB and VC) myself? I have talked to CC but they said "its not possible to pair VC card with STB, You have to buy new STB and card"

thanks

sim786 said:
My Airtel STB is damaged. I purchased second hand Airtel STB . I am not able to use my VC card with this second hand STB ad this is not paired with my VC card.

Please help ....How can i pair these(STB and VC) myself? I have talked to CC but they said "its not possible to pair VC card with STB, You have to buy new STB and card"

thanks

where is VC of 2nd hand STB ? Only that VC will work.
Otherwise pls buy new connection.

Dth Thrissur said:
where is VC of 2nd hand STB ? Only that VC will work.
Otherwise pls buy new connection.

thanks for reply

that STB doesn't has VC card :( ....

is new STB only option?

sim786 said:
thanks for reply

that STB doesn't has VC card :( ....

is new STB only option?

From where did u brought it ?
Is it swap box ? If it is not swap box, u must buy new connection. Pls contact your distributor for further assistance. ( CC can provide distributor no. )

Dth Thrissur said:
From where did u brought it ?
Is it swap box ? If it is not swap box, u must buy new connection. Pls contact your distributor for further assistance. ( CC can provide distributor no. )

I found that box from scrap dealer :D :)

What is swap box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock