how to replace my sundirect smartcard

Benies Mathai

Reaction score
My sundirect smartcard is damaged.it shows smartcard failure.how to replace it

smart card is the valuable product in your reception equipment so you need to talk to cc. is it paired card or unpaired card.

Generally they charge 500-1000rs for smart card replacement. Call CC. They will send new smart card within 7-10 days and pair with your current stb.

Bapun Raz said:
Generally they charge 500-1000rs for smart card replacement. Call CC. They will send new smart card within 7-10 days and pair with your current stb.

bapun is it deliver via courier. what will happen if i inserted to openbox instead of sun sd box..... any guess ?

No, they send it via engineer as they do not advise to open/insert by customers. If you put it on any other stb card may be blocked.

smart cart failure means your stb not able to read the smart card ,remove the card clean it by spirit or petrol reinsert in slot it will show error code 107-4 at first for few seconds then then programs will work if your sim is not broken at the brass chip .

Don't use any liquid likes spirit or petrol to clean the card, it may harm. Written on many cards as well.

E06-4 smart card failure is common problem in sun dth ,if unnecessarily remove and insert card , improper insertion the card and some time dust causes these type problem . If any body
little bit technically sound then they can solve these type problem themselves . Before experimenting any taking advise of experts not bad habit . I am telling these things because i am working as dth technician since five year .Any type of work practical experience is more
then theory .

Anyway if you feel card is already damaged then instead of spending 500 rs you can try other things...

Bapun Raz said:

Why Rs 500-1000 for card? I dont think its worth more than Rs 20.
7-10 days for replacement? So one cann't watch TV for that period.
24 hours should be sufficient for replacement.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock