How to use 2 receivers with single dish & LNB???

• Thread starter Thread starter Imam.Hossain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 13,762

Imam.Hossain

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have two Videocon D2h connection in my home, with single dish & LNB, One is SD box & another one is HD Box,,, I used a simple splitter to connect both STB, as a result SD box works fine but HD box isn't,,, I m not getting Home Channel, Sangeet Bangla etc channel, it shows channel not subscribed, but as soon I disconnect the SD Box wire from the splitter it works fine,,, Any solution guys,,, PLZZZ...

Imam.D2h said:
Hi everyone,
I have two Videocon D2h connection in my home, with single dish & LNB, One is SD box & another one is HD Box,,, I used a simple splitter to connect both STB, as a result SD box works fine but HD box isn't,,, I m not getting Home Channel, Sangeet Bangla etc channel, it shows channel not subscribed, but as soon I disconnect the SD Box wire from the splitter it works fine,,, Any solution guys,,, PLZZZ...

Yes,

We will help for sure.

1.Your current connection set up is extremely wrong and may damage the LNB.

2.You need to buy a dual o/p universal ku band lnb and connect it in replacement of current single o/p lnb.

T4vGROD.jpg

3.Connect both STB to this lnb via two separate coaxial cables.That's all.

4.When attaching new lnb, place it in the same skew angle of old lnb.

5.Store the old lnb in your shelf.

6.Any more help?? Reply back.

Thnx a lot Bro, I talked with the local tech shop here, they asked 800 BDT for a dual lnb,, trying to get it soon,,, One more thing should I need to take care of something important while buying the new lnb?

If both the connections are registered with same name and address then u were supposed to get this lnb from company end. But i think u might have bought it by substracting structure amount during your second purchase

Imam.D2h said:
Thnx a lot Bro, I talked with the local tech shop here, they asked 800 BDT for a dual lnb,, trying to get it soon,,, One more thing should I need to take care of something important while buying the new lnb?

Ask for Universal Dual LNB KU-band.

My recommended brand is SHARP.

And buy only with 1 year replacement warranty.

@Imam.D2h:

Came back and reply, once the new LNB installation completed. :tup :tup

BTW,if u have any doubt :huh during installation or after that, ask it here.

Back
Top Bottom