How to watch one channel and record one channel

• Thread starter Thread starter kowchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 1,999

kowchi

Reaction score
Not sure how to watch one channel and record one channel. Every time when we have a programmed recording, and if we are watching another channel, the receiver asks us to cancel the recording or go to the channel which has been programmed.

Could you gurus tell me how to Watch one channel and record another one.?

welcome to ddf kowchi bro i didnt use recording option till nw so i may not to help u....dont worry wait for other bro's to reply r u may call cc for instant releif... :tup:hs:wlcm

Dear You didn't mention which is your box ?in some Receivers like Solid HD free to Air stb you can watch one Channel & can record other Channel but on the same TP means on the same Frequency. Suppose you are watch DD free dish T: 10990 V 28500 now you can watch one channel & record other on same TP with same Polarization ok, I think the same feature is in your box.

NOTE:- Now If you want to record any Channel & watch other Channel from any TP that is only possible when the BOX having TWO separate TUNERS , One for Recording & other for watching ok.

this facilty only dvr (double tunner mein double lnb out ) and dual lnb .1channel view 1 other channel recording only this facilty internal hdd dvr ,no this facilty usb recorders.100% you are using usb recoder dth stb.

Back
Top Bottom