I am TataSky HD user, want to come to DishTV HD.

• Thread starter Thread starter varungb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 1,226
HD Royale Pack @ Rs.629/- per month
+ Star World Premiere HD @ Rs.60/- per month
+ HBO Combo HD @ Rs.99/- per month

Total Rs.788/-

Colors HD and History Tv HD have to subscribed via
a-la-carte seperately.

if the main aim is to get all hd channels and dont care about sd below is the lowest cost solution, change sd pack as per your sd requirement
sd jumbo family pack 185rs+200rs full on hd+ swp60+99 hbo combo+70history+65colors+30 romedy+

varungb said:
I am fed with waiting for HD channels. As DishTV has max. no. of HD channels.
What will be my monthly expenses?
I want all HD channels, i am Hindi.
Starworld Premier
HBO combo channels.
Kindly reply.

:no

Has you have already waited a lot just wait till this diwali surely Tatasky will add the remaining HD channels on its platform :k

Bro, I will also suggest you to wait till this diwali as chances are high due to the reason that on every diwali festive season Tatasky does something big and here 4k is announced for 2015 and right now already many HD channels are pending for addition, so we are hoping that this diwali this can be a big thing for Tatasky as they know if they miss to add this time, the wind will be against them which they will definitely don't like. This is what we think, what Tatasky thinks no one knows. But, if it doesn't happens, I will also move to Dish tru HD+ as its capable of launching much more HD channels on its platform in future. And all HD channels @ Rs. 710/- pm is a good deal, but still I will wait for this diwali, than only I will decide.

mulder said:
if the main aim is to get all hd channels and dont care about sd below is the lowest cost solution, change sd pack as per your sd requirement
sd jumbo family pack 185rs+200rs full on hd+ swp60+99 hbo combo+70history+65colors+30 romedy+

Jumbo Family Pack is not available for ROI users :hello

oh i forgot that, good for us southindians
then roi guys need to take the 230rs superfamily SD pack

Back
Top Bottom