I got scammed by Dish TV

That's very sad thing happened.

Welcome to our Forum Brother.

Please raise complain via email or social media. One simple thing to remember here, whenever you hear FREE word, then you are going to scammed/fooled. Free word only useful for giver not for receiver.

No one gives free to you anything until they get benefits. FREE is Businessman word brother.

That's very sad thing happened.

Welcome to our Forum Brother.

Please raise complain via email or social media. One simple thing to remember here, whenever you hear FREE word, then you are going to scammed/fooled. Free word only useful for giver not for receiver.

No one gives free to you anything until they get benefits. FREE is Businessman word brother.
Write complaint on their facebook page,sometime it helps faster.Activate 5+1 premium app free for monthly DishTV recharge for more than Rs200 change free app every three days is best free plan bro,I am using this and changing Premium apps like Hitstar,Sony and Zee every 3 days activating one at a time

Write complaint on their facebook page,sometime it helps faster.Activate 5+1 premium app free for monthly DishTV recharge for more than Rs200 change free app every three days is best free plan bro,I am using this and changing Premium apps like Hitstar,Sony and Zee every 3 days activating one at a time
How to change the app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock