• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,662

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Gurgaon, June 8 : Singer-actress Ila Arun, who will be seen in crossover film "West is West", would like to play West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Bannerjee in a film.

"If given a chance, I would love to play Mamata Banerjee in a film. I love her. She is a very intelligent women and full of life. I want to wear rubber chappals and plain saree like her and play a dynamic politician," Ila told reporters at PVR BluO in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.

Last seen in Shyam Benegal's national award winning film "Well Done Abba", Ila will be seen playing the role of rejected and abandoned wife in "West is West", which is a sequel to crossover film "East is East" directed by Andy DeEmmony.

"I have enjoyed doing the role of a rejected and abandoned women in the film. I worked very hard for it and have learned Pakistani Punjabi," said Ila, who has teamed up with veteran actor Om Puri in the film, which releases June 10.

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock