DTH updates India Ahead, Jai Maharashtra, Grace TV has been removed from Airtel Digital TV

Adtv now days have 2 sides adding fta channels removing fta channels

All operators do so, airtel digital tv has large number of both FTA and Pay Channels available on its platforms hence due to agreement / carriage fee issues there is always a chance of some FTA channels getting dropped from the platform. However as we can see mostly Airtel and concerned broadcasters manage to renew agreement

News X might now be added on LCN 392, i sense its addition has been kept pending for long as empty LCN in English News Genre is not available and Airtel Digital TV would have to shift Business News Channels to create empty slot which they may be not willing to do as firstly it would lead to no gap being there between these channels and International News Channels and above all as i have said that soon airtel will most likely realign LCN of all the channels and maybe even implement 4 Digit LCN to avoid constant hassle of changing channel number to add new channels so lot of channels have been awaiting for this to happen post which these channels will be launched on the platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock