Inspite of balance they are saying account expired

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 6,057

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Inspite of balance sun direct people saying account expired. Vicky bro & others plz help. Plz provide Kolkata Sun Direct's number. I am worried ! :'(

Please make it a point to help me as I have already deactivated my Tata Sky HD Box due to too much cost. Now if Sun Direct also becomes Zero I shall be TV less ! :'(

I have to agree with some members of this forum that their service is becoming horrible now a days ! :tup I have recharged upto 26/12/2014 with HD Bengali Megashine Pack.:wall

Vicky bro the moment u come online plz help. Plz Plz Plz. CC of Kolkata useless saying to recharge again. :'(

SUN is not giving you a quality service but why ? :huh

They're the number 1 DTH of this Nation :)

Anirudha said:
SUN is not giving you a quality service but why ? :huh

They're the number 1 DTH of this Nation :)

So Anirudha bro u r back. Welcome Back bro ! Subho Bijoya ! :) Quality service provided bro, but now some problem has happened. :'(

Oh my God, so this is the service u talking about.

What happened to this quality service provider :huh

Dont joke bro. Plz. U all r making mockery of me ? I am not satisfied with this kind of reply. Plz suggest help.

Why Sundirect CC Also Take Care to Solve Customer Complaint

Bishnu Bro For Your reference Sundirect CC Details Please Find Below:

Contact Sundirect Nodal Officer They Will Resolve Ur Complaint Soon :tup

States:

WEST BENGAL

Address:

SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD
5th Floor, Circular Court
No.8, AJC Bose Road,
Kolkata - 700017

Contact Person:

Mr.DEBARUN CHAKROBARTY

Email id:

[email protected]

Contact No:

033 - 40207676

FACSIMILE NO:

033 - 402 07 676

Sundirect CC Toll Free No:

Customer care numbers - Standard Definition (SD):

033 - 39407575

Customer care numbers - High Definition (HD):

011-39408585

Service Centers Please Visit Below Page:

Sun Direct Introducing Sunshine Centers for Customers

Sundirect Live Customer Support Also Reply Well:

Sundirect CC Live Chat (12 PM to 9 PM)

Sun Direct - Customer Live Support - Live Chat

Sundirect 24x7 CC NO:

Sun Direct DTH Official Website is www.sundirect.in

Customer Care Email Address:

[email protected]

Sundirect Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SUNDIRECTIndia

Problem solved. They called me & even apologized to me. The total problem solved with 10 hours. Thanx Vicky bro. I mailed WB Nodal Office & they called me within 10 mins. Now Anirudha bro Devesh bro reply. I had issues. I dont deny. But now I can see channels. I also post SS if you want. :)

Vicky bro genius ! :luv :tup :) :ohya :ohya

Bishnu15 said:
Dont joke bro. Plz. U all r making mockery of me ? I am not satisfied with this kind of reply. Plz suggest help.

Yeah tats because you keep on advocating SUN DIRECT and insulting other DTH.

You bring lots of unreasonable points of dishtv I can agree and infact I myself made a strict comments on other unbiase platforms against dishtv but I am suddenly not going to left dishtv because it don't have FOCUS Group Channels and Headlines Today. Also if they give quick response on my tweet then suddenly I don't need Toll Free number too :) which your DTH have still you solving your query here :-/

Bishnu15 said:
Problem solved. They called me & even apologized to me. The total problem solved with 10 hours. Thanx Vicky bro. I mailed WB Nodal Office & they called me within 10 mins. Now Anirudha bro Devesh bro reply. I had issues. I dont deny. But now I can see channels. I also post SS if you want. :)

Vicky bro genius ! :luv :tup :) :ohya :ohya

You're in office or in home ?

Back
Top Bottom