Is free sports mega add-on withdrawn for everybody?

• Thread starter Thread starter swcptb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 1,461

swcptb

Reaction score
When i purchased d2h in dec 2012, i got "sports megs & tamil world" add-on packs as free add-on packs along with new south gold basepack.

In feb 2014, free tamil world add-on was removed as all south channels are included in the basepack itself.

Now, i got a mail from cc stating that,

Dear customer,
"we would like to inform you that free sports mega addon as been completely withdrawn for all customers as decided by our management. Customers who wish to opt for this add on need to subscribe to it by paying that relevant price for the add on"

and my free sports mega add-on pack is also removed.

Is anyone else got this kind of mail from d2h?
&
Is anyone still having the combination of "New south gold + free sports mega add-on" package?

After more than 200 views, no reply :huh

It seems no one is having this combo, anyway thanks

Me also took d2h sd in may 2012.
That time with south gold package two south add-on(language) or one language add-on + one sports add-on was free.

I was using it with sports mega free add-on till 2013 June.

In starting months of 2013 d2h removed free add-on (sports) from website.

After that many customers including me got it for free .In June 2013 I upgraded for higher package and never checked this.

I think now only they officially removed it.

That's why I seen customers saying they are getting it free even in end of 2013.

Yes me too had the package till Sept 2013, after that I updated to higher pack and unable to confirm has they removed

i too got "sports mega & tamil world" add-on packs as free add-on packs along with new south gold basepack on 2012.
but sports mega still in my pack
i don't know why they removed from your pack:huh:huh
my pack subscription is over that's why it's shows Disconnect.
Capture.jpg

Ajanthan said:
i too got "sports mega & tamil world" add-on packs as free add-on packs along with new south gold basepack on 2012.
but sports mega still in my pack
i don't know why they removed from your pack:huh:huh
my pack subscription is over that's why it's shows Disconnect.
Capture.jpg

I think d2h will remove yours also soon......they will do it in batches.......also u are an inactive customer....so on next recharge your 2 free add-ons will be removed.....

Back
Top Bottom