Is there a way to watch Free to Air TV channel without paying monthly charges?

shyamlal

Reaction score
If yes, from where to purchase such device and who will do setup and after-sales service?

Yes, buy DD Free Dish from your local electronic store. It should cost you around ₹1200. Store owner will book an installation.

Thanks, and if I have Tata Sky's Disc installed at roof can the same be used with DD free Set-top box?

Are those Set-top-box made a Doordarshan? If not then how to know which brand's equipment is best to buy, the Disc, Set-top box and Remote?
Also, the usability of Set-top box User interface also matters. Are there any specific good brands?

Thanks, and if I have Tata Sky's Disc installed at roof can the same be used with DD free Set-top box?

Are those Set-top-box made a Doordarshan? If not then how to know which brand's equipment is best to buy, the Disc, Set-top box and Remote?
Also, the usability of Set-top box User interface also matters. Are there any specific good brands?
Yes Tata sky dish antenna can be used. It just needs to be realign to ddfd satellite.

You only need to purchase a free to air set top box.

Some free to air stb brands are: Solid, Pagaria, Wezone, Stc.

If yes, from where to purchase such device and who will do setup and after-sales service?
If you install 2 feet dish, you can get DDFD and SwayamPrbha channels from Gsat15 with Ku band LNB.
If you want most FTA channels from many satellites, then you have to install a 6 feet or even 8 feet dish with one or more C band or C/Ku LNBs.
Single Set box box will be sufficient.

Experts here can give more information and technical specifications.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock