Is there any better package available now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav Ghosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,523

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
I haven't visited this forum in a long while, and I have lost track of AirTel's Digital TV package and plans etc., so I am on the same package as I was on the day I took it. So I just want to know whether there are any better package available for the money I am paying or not, that's all.

I am on Mega HD Standard pack or something, which has 13 HD channels, and other SD channels. Total channels are 189, including HD ones. I am paying at 16.66 as daily burn rate, thus ₹500 per month.

Attaching a screenshot of my package details.

ayHmv0c.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Saurav.

pallab999 said:
take eco sports 19 hd at Rs. 450
Thanks mate. But I don't see this pack listed under ADTV's website. Could you tell me where can I find the details and subscribe to this? One more thing, how many channels are there in this pack? I mean total number of channels. Need to know if there are any SD channels which might be unavailable on this pack than on my current one, because of parents!

This is all I see under their packages. God knows why the South stuffs are listed under Non-South option!

nZFAaYg.jpg

prateek1987 said:
mega hd pack with 22hd channels at just 525rs
Thanks to you too. But kindly look at the above screenshot, Mega HD 22 pack is listed at ₹570 on my end, not 525!

Re: RE: Is there any better package available now?

Saurav Ghosh said:
Thanks to you too. But kindly look at the above screenshot, Mega HD 22 pack is listed at ₹570 on my end, not 525!
Website shows only those packs that cost higher than your current pack price. You must call Customer Care to change to a lower value pack.

I have a small query.

Is it necessary to have subscription of 2 HD channels on Airtel HD settop box.

I want to buy HD settop box but i don't have a HD TV.

Please help

:):)

ash.vrm2 said:
I have a small query.

Is it necessary to have subscription of 2 HD channels on Airtel HD settop box.

I want to buy HD settop box but i don't have a HD TV.

Please help

:):)

Yes bro.. 2 HD channels are compulsory for HD Connection..

Back
Top Bottom