ITV Granada will be removed

RE: ITV Grenada will be removed

What a sad piece of news....
First BBC Ent, now Granada TV.......:(
This is what happens, when we start to demand some useless channel instead of quality channels.

We should all focus on quality rather than quantity. :damn

@shawl_who...ur right....adtv tp's space eaten up by
useless games and some waste active services....in addition
to that..some of crap channels....

i sure miss BBC ent. for top gear and Grahm Nortan..etc
....any perticular program on Granada TV>>>????

Good to see ksagar7up here... :tup

Absolutely right, I have a feel, that channels like MGM, Trace Sports are next in line, which shows the constant ignorance of quality channels by us all.
We ppl are only happy in our very own desi programming.....thats why we deserve not a get a feel of intl. culture. :dodgy

It is been closed or due to carriage reasons??

ITV Granada, part of ITV Studios Global Entertainment, has announced a forthcoming rebrand, as part of ITV’s company wide rebrand which was unveiled in January this year. The new look will be revealed for the first time on March 25th, at the top of primetime, before Four Weddings Australia.

The channel rebrand includes a change of name, from ITV Granada to ITV Choice, a new logo, and refreshed on-air idents. The upcoming changes will align the channel more closely with the new ITV brand globally, as well as reflect the channel’s proposition as a premium broadcaster, offering first run drama and entertainment, fresh from UK schedules.

itv-granada-rebrand-itv-choice.itv-choice-rgb-multicolour-pos-small.jpg

ITV Granada to rebrand as ITV Choice | ASIA TODAY News & Events

Hmmm.... so may be ITV choice will launch instead of Granada....but I m not sure regarding this.
Granada is being removed...if that was the case, a rebrand msg shud be shown.

I feel it is struggling due to censorship and less viewers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock