Jan TV started on Intelsat 10: 3854 H

Really great news. I think its a Hindi News channel. :)

dreamdth

yeah, its a hindi news channel.... you can have a look at its website too. Link already provided in the first post... :)

Its a news channel or old one started in this sat newly?

dreamdth

I have never heard of Jan tv before.... Source of the news is lyngsat updates... I should have given the source before in first post... I am updating first post now with the source....

I hope its a new channel.... :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
I have never heard of Jan tv before.... Source of the news is lyngsat updates... I should have given the source before in first post... I am updating first post now with the source....

I hope its a new channel.... :huh

Well just i searched the forums and got info about it, Jan TV already on RDTV. ;)

Kindly go here- http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Jan-Tv-Added-on-LCN-422-in-Rdtv

dreamdth

Thanks bapun bro. But this channel is already on this sat about 20 to 30 days before, Once I get
it but as you know facing a problem with Ptc so I re alien the dish and loose this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock