Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Bad News for Kannada Users!
Janarsi News Channel going to removed Soon from Airtel Digital TV platform:(

Deepak Sharma said:
Airtel CC Represntative!!

You are great.. He is calling you and telling the things... Or you even great that you are calling CC and asking about this particular channel knowing that there is going to be something with this channel by some means....

Not to wonder... Because without having D2H, you called D2H CC once and got the news that they are going to add 7 DD channels..

In that case, no wonder on getting ADTV news from CC when you are really using it...

Good work! Keep it up!!

No I Called CC.to Change my Pack So i told that any new Channel Coming ya Removing and than they told me that your call transfred to Represntative to answer your questions they told me that they are removing janasri news soon from platform and they are planning to add Suvrana Plus!!

Offtopic: Which you were and to which pack you migrated to bro?

Sadiq bro.I migrated from Ultra to Mega Pack along with Zee Premiere & HBO Premium Channels in Al carte basis!!

We'll see in coming days, if its actually removed or not, but as of now, cc cant be taken as a genuine source.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock