Jee Le Zaraa | Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Farhan Akhtar

• Thread starter Thread starter MFan9724
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 905

Farhan Akhtar says Jee Le Zaraa is an attempt to see the world through women’s point of view

“Whether it’s a drama, comedy or thriller, there should be films made about women. That balance is healthy for the creative world. Where you have the male point of view, you also have the female point of view on things. Emotionally, the construct of the two is similar on a certain plane yet different. To see the world through women’s eyes is important in popular culture. The more we embrace it, the healthier it will be for society.”

Source

Farhan Akhtar says, “It is tough casting the male leads when the female leads are already in place. All the top actors assume the women have meaty roles while the men are mere shadows. Lekin aisa nahin hai. The men in Jee Le Zaraa have very important roles to play. Lekin abb inko kaun samjhaye (who is going to explain to them?).”
Source

"It was serendipity. Farhan (Akhtar) had an idea which he had bounced. He said I want to do this with girls. He had come with it and wanted to do this and told me one line. And very independently I was contacted by the actresses, not knowing about Farhan, saying that we want to work together. Because Priyanka had called them (Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt). And, it just aligned."

So, it was Priyanka Chopra who called Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt and asked them to work on Jee Le Zaraa together as a team.

"While everyone was excited to go on a fun road trip from September this year, all the plans have changed. The bulk dates of the three protagonists are not matching for now, and this has led to an indefinite delay in the film. A new timeline will be chalked only once everything will be locked"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom