DDF Exclusive JSat offer | 10th Feb | TataSky Vedic Maths & Comedy

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,765

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
Jingalala Saturdays offer for 10th February is "TataSky Vedic Maths" & "TataSky Comedy" @ Re 1 for 30 days
rgQLEWL.jpg

I'm going to subscribe Tata Sky comedy :kiss: thanks for sharing :cheers:

vedic math 90 days lock in period?
In today's offer you can get it @₹1 for first month. Please read first post already mentioned in that.

More details check below

OFFER 1... Tata Sky Vedic Maths:
  1. Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays, Tata Sky Vedic Maths Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned below in the General Terms.
  2. Under this Offer, on 10th February 2018, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Vedic Maths Pack (‘Pack’), to its Eligible Subscribers for Re. 1/- for first month (‘Initial Period’) followed by Rs. 10/- per day from the expiry of the initial Period.
  3. Further, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscriber wishes to (i) continue to avail the Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to the Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscriber shall be charged at the regular price of Rs. 10/- per day or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
  4. To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack on 10th February 2018 by any of the following methods:
    1. Anytime between 00:00 hours (IST) and 23:59:59 hours (IST), by:
      1. Missed call: By giving a missed call on 88913 88913from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
      2. Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
      3. SMS: By Sending an SMS ADD TSVM’ to 56633 from the RMN of the Eligible Subscriber.
      4. Outbound call: By availing this Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer.
      5. Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
  5. After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers must press Channel No. 702 on their remote to access the service.

OFFER 2...Tata Sky Comedy:
  1. Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays, Tata Sky Comedy Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in the General Terms.
  2. Under this Offer, on 10th February 2018, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Comedy Pack (‘Pack’), to its Eligible Subscribers for Re.1 for first month (‘Initial Period’) followed by Rs.59 per month from the expiry of the Initial Period.
  3. Further, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscriber wishes to (i) continue to avail Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to the Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscriber shall be charged the regular price of Rs. 59 per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
  4. To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack on 10th February 2018 by any of the following methods:
    1. Anytime between 00:00 hours (IST) and 23:59:59 hours (IST), by:
      1. Missed call: By giving a missed call on 92260 92260from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
      2. Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
      3. SMS: By Sending an SMS ‘ADD TSCOM’ to 56633 from the RMN of the Eligible Subscriber.
      4. Outbound call: By availing this Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer.
      5. Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
  5. After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers must press 112 on their remote to access the service.

but after 30 days can we drop vedic math or not? because earlier vedic math service has 90 or 91 days course in lock in period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock