• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 720

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sony Entertainment Television recently announced the launch of its next fiction offering, ‘Jubilee Talkies – Shohrat.Shiddat.Mohabbat’, a romantic and passionate drama that follows the journeys of Shivangi Sawant, a humble girl from a small town in Maharashtra, and superstar Ayaan Grover, who enjoys a fandom like none other.

@amty we have discussed many times. Kindly, put title properly and use space in words. And, no coming soon in title.

Jublie Talkies | Sony TV

@amty we have discussed many times. Kindly, put title properly and use space in words. And, no coming soon in title.

Jublie Talkies | Sony TV
I guess he is using DDF from mobile. So it is common thing while using DDF from mobile browsing.

Editing / Creating not user friendly from mobile. I give you suggestion brother. If you feel anything wrong / suggestion please report first. It will work quickly.

I guess he is using DDF from mobile. So it is common thing while using DDF from mobile browsing.
Editing / Creating not user friendly from mobile.
I'm also using DDF in my smartphone and even used it in Qwerty keypad phone and believe me never find it uncomfortable.
I give you suggestion brother. If you feel anything wrong / suggestion please report first. It will work quickly.
Brother, I always report issues but sometime it need to addressed with creator so next time he/she remember.
Although, thank you for your suggestion bro👍

I'm also using DDF in my smartphone and even used it in Qwerty keypad phone and believe me never find it uncomfortable.

Brother, I always report issues but sometime it need to addressed with creator so next time he/she remember.
Although, thank you for your suggestion bro👍
Yes, Reminder is also Important.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock