life ok new channel from star group to be launched on 18 december

parameter will be same as star one no change in it

only they are stopping star one and starting another channel with a new name and new concept
hope " like ok "will be more popular then star one

Star One makes way for 'Life Ok'

Indiantelevision.com Team

(13 December 2011 8:45 am)

MUMBAI: Finally it is happening. Star One, the youth-focussed Hindi general entertainment channel from the Star India stable, is going to be replaced by a new channel ‘Life OK’ on 18 December.

While Star One will cease operations on 16 December, Life OK will go on air on 18 December. The channel will also have a complete new set of programming and packaging sans “Star” branding.

The channel’s philosophy is “cherishing what you have”. Life OK will remind and invite everyone to value the things that well and truly matter in life like family ties, relationships, valuing traditions and peace of mind, while in the eternal quest for more.

Among the programming, Life OK will have shows like Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev (8 pm), Tum Dena Saath Mera (8.20 pm), Meri Maa (9 pm), Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein and Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath.

Star India was in the process of transforming Star One since quite some time. It had appointed former Sony Entertainment channel EVP and business head Ajit Thakur as GM for Star One in August.

The decision was fuelled by the fact that seven-year old Star One, which was giving a tough fight to Sony at some point of time, was lagging behind, garnering only 30-40 GRPs (gross rating points) on a weekly basis. At the same time Sab, the comedy family entertainment channel from Sony has also gone way ahead.

karthik said:
@off topic
whether all dth's will replace it or not ?

As its STAR group channel, Tata(Sky definitively will add it in place of Star One.
Others DTH may also follow the same tactics :hehe.
btw your query is on-topic not off-topic.

DDF FAN said:
Yes they have the rights to share their thought to the running topic not their thoughts of their personal things they do.But as you are senior member i have no rights i think as Mr. Biswajit told me. :)

Mr Sudhansu's post was not at all off-topic.
If a channel is going off air, members will definitively share their personal feelings for the same.
(TS has posted Star One channel removal news in the first post itself.)
Hope you understand.
:c

All dth will replace it i guess because star one is only getting renovated,.. same transponder frequency, star one going for a make over... as life ok... :) in place of star one logo, life ok will come with new programming schedule....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock